Dos rumores confirmados por los chicos. Uno real, otro falso.

Texto Original:

Buzzworthy: Bill, everyone wants to know what’s up with your new tattoo? Can you show it to us?

Bill: I can’t show the tattoo because it’s very huge, and I have to take off all my clothes, but I can say I have German words. But I don’t wanna tell the story about. Maybe a little bit later. But it’s a huge tattoo, and… I don’t know. I think I was at the tattoo studio for four hours. (In Germany.) And it hurts a lot.

Tom: And in German it means ‘Tom is my idol.’

Buzzworthy: Lots of fans are talking about the rumor that you’re going to be collaborating Miley Cyrus. Is that true?

Tom: Yeah we heard that. It’s not true.

Bill: Yeah no. Nothing is planned. We just met her at the VMAs, and she’s very cool, but no. There’s no duet or something planned.

Texto Traducido:

Buzzworthy: Bill, todo el mundo quiere saber qué pasa con tu nuevo tatuaje. ¿Puedes mostrarnoslo a nosotros?

Bill: No se puede mostrar el tatuaje porque es muy grande, y tengo que quitar toda mi ropa, pero puedo decir que tengo palabras en alemán. Pero no quiero contar sobre qué trata la historia . Tal vez luego. Pero es un enorme tatuaje, y ... no sé. Creo que estube en el estudio de tatuaje cuatro horas. (En Alemania). Y dolió mucho.

Tom: Y en alemán significa "Tom es mi ídolo" (Tom siempre con sus travesuras xD)

Buzzworthy: Miles de fans están hablando del rumor de que van a colaborar con Miley Cyrus. ¿Es eso cierto?

Tom: Hemos escuchado. No es cierto.

Bill: Sí, no. No hay nada previsto. Sólo la conocí en los VMAs, y ella es muy cool (¬¬) , pero no. No hay dúo o algo planeado.

Traducción by http://TokioHotelerasArgentinas.blogspot.com

0 comentarios: